- Windows and Linux all distributions
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- DNS & DHCP
- Virtualisation VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM etc.
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Data Backup
- Microsoft Exchange Mail Server
- Postfix Mail Server
- Windows Deployment Services (WDS)
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- BitBucket and GitHub
- OpenStack etc.
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
- Digital Ocean etc.
- Hardware installation and configuration – Switch, Router, AP, Firewall, UTM, Load Balancers ( Cisco, HP, AT, MikroTik, Ubiquiti, Sophos… etc )
- VoIP (Cisco CME, Elastix PB & FreePBX), SIP Trunk Implementation
- Quality of Service
- Virtual Private Network (VPN ) – configuring and revision
Hardware installation and configuration – Servers and Storage systems
- EMC etc.
- Client operating systems ( Windows, Linux, iOS, Android )
- Office 365
- Power BI
- Endpoint Protection
- Consumer hardware and applications
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software
- User administration (setup and maintaining an account), answering technical queries and assisting users, troubleshooting any reported problems
- Maintaining system and monitor system performance, system performance tuning
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues
- Create a backup and recovery policy
- Monitor network communication
- Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network
- Setup security policies for users, Password and identity management
- Creating and updating system and configuration documentation
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.